BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Soon to be... The Walker Family Blog














Now don't tell
Ryan I said that because we still have 100 days until it's official.

































We did some
engagement photos this weekend so I thought I'd put some up for you all to see!

This Labor Day weekend we went to Ephrata to spend some time with Ryan's sister and her adorable kids and his parents. It's always relaxing in Ephrata cause most of the time we just watch movies and eat. Two of my favorite things to do!


3 comments:

Kara said...

Cute pics! Had fun seeing you in Spokane. Hope all is well.

Amy Nielson said...

Christie! It's time for an update :) I'm sure you have something to blog about... wedding planning, perhaps?? Can't wait til the big day!! Love you guys :)

Amy Nielson said...

And here I am, 3 months later reminding you to update. I won't give up hope. I believe in the Walker Family Blog!!